Thursday, September 14, 2006

Newport Aquarium

Apparently the gods were with me in Ohio, because for once I actually got all 3 kids in the same picture, all 3 looking at me, and all 3 have their eyes open.
Yes, that is a real, live shark swimming in the shark tank in front of me. Yes, it looks just like a character out of SHARK TALES. Believe me, it's not. He's alive, he's real, and he would bite.

I will admit these probably (ok, definately) are better snap shots than portraits, obviously. They are not the best I've ever done, and the post processing is done with a free shareware program instead of a professional software program.

Having stated all of the above disclaimers, the above pictures are my kids at the Newport Aquarium, just across the river from Cincinnati, in Kentucky. This was our first morning in Ohio with my dad and his wife. Posted by Picasa

No comments: