Monday, May 08, 2006

My girls, Tate and Newt

Here area a few pictures I took of the girls tonight, just goofing around with Boo's digital camera. It helps me with the editing process, but doesn't do much for the manual technique I will need to master with my film camera.

Enjoy them, I do. The girls take great pictures. Tates always turn out so good, but I have to work so hard to get her to let me shoot her.

This is Tate. Her skin and eyes just glow. Absolutely beautiful.

Here's Newt. She loves to have her picture taken, and this is just about the only time I can get her to slow down and actually remember she's a girl, a young lady.

The colors on this one of Tate just pop for me, even the bark on the tree. I love the color and light on this one. Check out the catch lights in her eyes! That's a good thing, from professional photographers! Heh! Heh!
A close up of my youngest, my best friend. She's been the most fun, best surprise of my life. Posted by Picasa

No comments: